This month has been really crazy, our 5 year old HDTV wouldn't turn on just before Thanksgiving, and we have had to discover our downstairs more and more. I enjoy having my living room free of toys - since the kids are down their playing more and more, and I've enjoyed being able to have a little quite time with Jay, so I don't think we are going to replace the TV up here, or if we do, it will not be playing kids shows! Then on Tuesday, our computer attracted a virus that just made it impossible to turn on. It's at the computer doctor right now, and I'm hoping that they can fix it. I don't want to have to purchase another one right now, although, now's the time to buy if we have to. We do have my laptop (which I'm using now), and if we need to, we'll just get by on that. I'm very happy that I've uploaded almost all of this years pictures already to Kodak gallery, so they are saved, and I have November & December on my flash drive, so, I've not lost the photos, I may lose the original files, but the photos are safe. Thank GOD!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Happy Holidays!
This month has been really crazy, our 5 year old HDTV wouldn't turn on just before Thanksgiving, and we have had to discover our downstairs more and more. I enjoy having my living room free of toys - since the kids are down their playing more and more, and I've enjoyed being able to have a little quite time with Jay, so I don't think we are going to replace the TV up here, or if we do, it will not be playing kids shows! Then on Tuesday, our computer attracted a virus that just made it impossible to turn on. It's at the computer doctor right now, and I'm hoping that they can fix it. I don't want to have to purchase another one right now, although, now's the time to buy if we have to. We do have my laptop (which I'm using now), and if we need to, we'll just get by on that. I'm very happy that I've uploaded almost all of this years pictures already to Kodak gallery, so they are saved, and I have November & December on my flash drive, so, I've not lost the photos, I may lose the original files, but the photos are safe. Thank GOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment