
It's Valentine's Day already - I can't believe it! This year has been flying. Sorry you haven't heard much from us lately, it seemed like I was recovering from Christmas through the month of January, and before I knew it, it was over. Katie turned 4 last month, and we had a wonderful party for her with her friend Ava. Their birthday's are days away from each other, and they've been together in daycare since they were months old. It's nice to have friends like that, unfortunately, we've discovered that when they go to Kindergarten, they will be going to two different schools. But we've still got some time until that point.
Patrick is still doing indoor soccer, it's getting to be a bit much for us, especially with me taking 2 classes this semester. I have classes on Thursday nights, and Patrick has practice on Wednesdays & Thursdays and a game every weekend. This weekend, Valentine's weekend, we actually have TWO games!
Jay and I watched the movie "Fireproof" last weekend, and it really helped us to see where our marriage is, and where we would like for it to go. If you haven't seen the movie, I encourage you to watch it, especially with your significant other. It truly opens the opportunity for communication and how you are feeling about your relationship. We see that we are on the right path, sometimes walking at different speeds, but still wish to remain on this path together, and must allow God to work more in our relationship. The good thing is is that we've found a church, (finally!) that we truly want to become members of. I really think we are on the right path, and look forward to years ahead of us.
I hope that you have the opportunity to spend some time with someone that you love this weekend.
1 comment:
So glad you're posting! Mike and I love Fireproof, we've seen it twice now!
Post a Comment