On My Mind...thank you notes done(check), school day tomorrow - clothes are layed out (check), coffee is in the coffee maker (check)...
Outside my window... The snow is melting, tomorrow... rain?
What We're Reading...I finished "Agnes & The Hitman", funny little book. Patrick is reading Harry Potter, "The Sorcerers Stone". I told him I want to read it with him, but he doesn't want to wait for me, so he's already on chapter 8!
What I'm Listening to...the quiet hum of the humidifier.
I am Hoping... for a good night's sleep, won't happen if I don't close this computer soon.
In the Kitchen...I made a very nice pork tenderloin tonight that had a side of au jux. Slow cooker is the way to go on busy days.
Around the house...everyone is alseep, it's just me, quiet time
Coming Up This Week...a very busy week with lots of Youth Education planning happening at the Kansas Humane Society.
A Picture Thought...Katie celebrated her 6th birthday at the Kansas Humane society where she got to meet a 7 year old Pomeranian named Rose, who was as sweet as she can be and is looking for a home.
1 comment:
So glad you're back to blogging!
We got your Christmas letter yesterday, thanks!
Post a Comment